The NeuralScan system is a cutting-edge, hardware and software system that allows for an objective and neuro functional measurement using the electroencephalogram activity of the brain (EEG), electrocardiogram activity of the heart (ECG), visual and auditory processing speeds (evoked potentials), and subjective neuropsychological survey.
The NeuralScan system is a device designed to help physicians effectively measure biomarkers related to seizures, to memory loss, cognitive impairment, and other stress-related neurological conditions. A neuro-functional physiology report of the results is provided, data summary, raw data, and images.
The NeuralScan system is portable, easy-to-use, non-invasive, and pain-free. A physician is not required to operate the device and it is covered by most insurance plans with attractive reimbursements.
The NeuralScan system enables physicians to obtain a collection of the patientís neuro-physiological biomarkers, which profile the patientís neurological function. This allows the physician to gain additional clinical information vital to making a well-informed patient-care decision.
- May Improve clinical outcomes through early, objective assessment
- Quick and easy functional assessment in the office
- Uses ANS/HRV, EEG, and ERP biomarkers
- Allows initiation of effective treatment options, altering the path of the disease state
- Empowers the physician to initiate necessary treatment early
- Assesses pathology and Neuro/ANS effects in patients suffering from chronic pain
- Assists with biofeedback interventions
- Provides memory loss biomarkers to aid in diagnosis.
Not all features and products are available in all countries. Please contact our local sales team for more information.